Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland until I return to the Murcia region of Spain
in the Autumn for a month or so

'Fair and softly goes far' - Miguel de Cervantes

Friday, 28 December 2007

New link added: Probably Madrid

Probably Madrid is the blog of a middle-aged British web designer who moved to Madrid in summer 2007 after 13 years in Dubai. I discovered this blog this evening as it has been added recently to the blogroll of another Spanish-based blogger (Leftbanker) that I now read regularly. Probably Madrid is written in a refreshing and sometimes quite witty manner - I don't think I ever visited his Dubai-based blog before, but a brief perusal of some of the posts there and most of those in the new Spanish-based blog make me wish I had. I expect I'll become a regular visitor.

0 comments - please add your own: