Blogging from the Murcia region of Spain until early June, when I return to
the Highlands of Scotland for a few months

'Fair and softly goes far' - Miguel de Cervantes

Thursday, 13 December 2007

New template launched

I mentioned in my previous post that I was re-designing my blog template. I have just uploaded the new version and you should now be able to see it (you may need to to a 'hard refresh' of your browser, if you have visited recently).

The new blog template is in three-column format with the main panel down the middle being where I write posts. The column on the left has links to other blogs, websites and external utilities. The column on the right has information about this blog and how it is arranged, together with some links to my other website(s), archives, etc.

In theory the new template should look OK on most commonly used browsers, but if you notice any problems with it, please append a comment to this post or send me an E-mail (see link under 'Feedback' at right). I hope you like the new look.

0 comments - please add your own: