Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland until I return to the Murcia region of Spain
in the Autumn for a month or so

'Fair and softly goes far' - Miguel de Cervantes

Saturday, 15 December 2007

Spanish Blog Links

When I first started this blog at the beginning of October I had already been doing some research for a few months before that about blogs in Spain, so that when I launched the blog I was able to add a number of Spanish-based blogs immediately, mainly written in English, although one or two are in Spanish (or with links to parallel Spanish-language blogs). You can see these blogs in the left column. I read a few of them regularly, because the people behind them post new entries fairly frequently. However, I'm now at the stage where occasionally I come across a new blog (new to me, that is) and I found one today, through a comment made in another Spanish blog I read. Voices en Español describes itself as: "A bilingual blog and a conversational Spanish podcast". It's written by an American who says she has delevoped a passion for the Spanish language (and it appears the culture) during a visit to Latin America; although she doesn't state so explicitly, it appears from a recent post that she now lives in Madrid. Give it a whirl!

0 comments - please add your own: