Blogging from the Murcia region of Spain until early June, when I return to
the Highlands of Scotland for a few months

'Fair and softly goes far' - Miguel de Cervantes

Thursday, 24 January 2008

Some progress on my little house

I had an email yesterday evening from one of the people doing work at my house to let me know he has now installed a security grille on a small circular 'port-hole' window on the side wall of the living-room. I'm assuming he was there yesterday with another contractor who will have been fitting out my wardrobes, adjusting some shelving in the kitchen and adding security measures to the doors and windows. I've posted the photo of the new grille he sent me with the email - see it in my main casabill website on 'Archive Photos p.6' (accessible through the 'Photos' link) or go straight to the photograph here.

0 comments - please add your own: