Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland until I return to the Murcia region of Spain
in the Autumn for a month or so

'Fair and softly goes far' - Miguel de Cervantes

Sunday, 13 April 2008

The garden is now planted up ...

... and I think it looks pretty good.

Here are some photgraphs I took yesterday which taken together give a pretty good idea of what it looks like now - I may add a few more items of decoration in the next week or so, but I don't want to 'overdo' it (some may think I've done that already).




Front area with its resident [somewhat out of place] crocodile
(12th April 2008)
- Click on the image to see an enlargement -





Front planting area and front tiled area
- surveyed by a meditating Buddha
(12th April 2008)
- Click on the image to see an enlargement -





Side area with alert Iguana
The small trees are a lemon, an orange and a grapefruit
(12th April 2008)
- Click on the image to see an enlargement -





Looking from the front to the side
- where an 'Easter Island' head presides
(12th April 2008)
- Click on the image to see an enlargement -

0 comments - please add your own: