Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland until I return to the Murcia region of Spain
in the Autumn for a month or so

'Fair and softly goes far' - Miguel de Cervantes

Wednesday, 7 May 2008

Bill's back!

I arrived back in Nairn yesterday afternoon, after a pleasant sea-crossing from Zeebrugge to Rosyth and a very easy drive back up north - the road, specially after Bruar, was not very busy in my direction so I made pretty good progress.

I won't write more now because I seem to have internet connection problems at home - I don't think it is a problem with my equipment, or my broadband wi-fi modem, but the internet seems to cut out unexpectedly from time to time; perhaps it's a local network problem? More later...

UPDATE: (Thursday 8MAY08 09.11 BST) Well I'm glad to say the connection problems I referred to above have disappeared; it must have been a general network problem in Nairn (or perhaps further afield).

0 comments - please add your own: