Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland until I return to the Murcia region of Spain
in the Autumn for a month or so

'Fair and softly goes far' - Miguel de Cervantes

Thursday, 2 October 2008

My notes of MCC AGM 26SEP08 - finalised

I'm pleased to say I've now completed my notes on last Friday's AGM and sent them off a short while ago for possible inclusion in the 'members only' area of the CoO website; I've no idea how long it will be before they appear there, probably at least a couple of days I imagine. As I mentioned here I'm also sending the notes to a few selected individuals who I happen to know personally - they will receive their copies later today; I won't be forwarding them direct to anyone I don't know personally for the reasons already explained in the linked article.

Presumably the results of the official count of all the votes from the meeting will be available reasonably soon - I'll be interested to learn of these myself.

0 comments - please add your own: