Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland until I return to the Murcia region of Spain
in the Autumn for a month or so

'Fair and softly goes far' - Miguel de Cervantes

Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Slow loading of my blog page

Both this blog and my other blog (see link in right bar) have been loading VERY slowly for the past three or four days; although I thought I knew what the problem was/is I've become less certain that I do, because of various other things I have noticed. I don't think it has anything to do with my blogs per se, because I have seen that a number of other blogs seem to be having their own problems, too, although not of precisely the same nature - perhaps it's something that is sweeping parts (at least) of the internet. I'm monitoring the situation and will do what I can (which may not be much) to improve it.

As for the lack of posts in this blog, well that comes down to not having much to say of late other than repeating what most of us see/read elsewhere, which doesn't seem terribly useful to me. I haven't gone away, though.

0 comments - please add your own: