Blogging from the Murcia region of Spain until early June, when I return to
the Highlands of Scotland for a few months

'Fair and softly goes far' - Miguel de Cervantes

Saturday, 30 May 2009

The reversal of the natural order of things?

Is the world turning upside down?

Just a few moments ago I took screen-shots from my embedded weather data 'gizmo' which reveal the stark truth - today at 12.58 BST the temperature was 25 degrees Celsius at Inverness airport (about 7 miles from my home in Nairn, Scotland), whereas at 13.00 CEST today the temperature was 22 degrees Celsius at Murcia-St Javier airport, roughly 70Km from my Spanish 'casa de vacaciones' near Mazarrón.

Accordingly it's shorts and deck-shoe weather up here in Nairn today!




Weather reversal - 30 May 2009

Inverness airport - 12.58 BST - 25 degC


Murcia-St Javier airport - 13.00 CEST - 22 degC

- to be quite frank, such an occurrence [a happy one for me] is such a rare event, it's well worth blogging about!

0 comments - please add your own: