Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland until I return to the Murcia region of Spain
in the Autumn for a month or so

'Fair and softly goes far' - Miguel de Cervantes

Monday, 20 February 2012

'Recipe exchange' amongst neighbours near Mazarrón

I participated recently in a 'recipe exchange' amongst friends and acquaintances near where I have my Spanish home and wish to share both my own recipes and those shared by others. I will probably add additional recipes in due course. The recipes are eclectic and not specifically Spanish. If you are looking for a meal idea, why not try out one of the receipes currently available by taking a look. You can see the recipes in my Spanish website (general link in right column), or through the Links page, or by visiting the Recipes page direct.

0 comments - please add your own: