Blogging from the Murcia region of Spain until early June, when I return to
the Highlands of Scotland for a few months

'Fair and softly goes far' - Miguel de Cervantes

Friday, 31 January 2014

Currency comparison websites and foreign exchange

Further to an article I wrote almost two years ago (click here to read it) about "by-passing banks and getting currency at much better rates", I have added a second currency comparison website which you may care to look at. As is the case with all my links, no warranty of any kind is implied by inclusion of a company or organisation within any of my listings categories; they are offered purely as a source of information for anyone who may be interested, but if you are considering entering into a contract with or through any firm or organisation you should make your own inquiries.

To see the relevant information, please visit my Spanish website at http://www.casabill.net, and specifically the Links page, under FOREX.

0 comments - please add your own: