Blogging from the Highlands of Scotland until I return to the Murcia region of Spain
in the Autumn for a month or so

'Fair and softly goes far' - Miguel de Cervantes

Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Yes, it does occasionally get VERY cold, even in southern Spain

A neighbour has just sent me some photographs of the same view I have from my little house in Spain near Mazarron (Murcia); apparently this "cold snap" is expected to last for another couple of days (visibility is quite low too), although another acquaintance living a little inland from Torrevieja is reporting that rain there is already washing away the snow they had. I saw photographs yesterday from near Alicante too (must have been a little inland at a slight elevation) where there had obviously been a LOT of snow.

0 comments - please add your own: